This article will demonstrate how to install Aiseesoft FoneLab Android on your PC. For instructions on how to install Aiseesoft FoneLab Android on your computer, follow the link below.
Table of contents
- Aiseesoft FoneLab Android (v3.1.30). System Requirements
- How to Install AiseesoftFoneLab on Android (v3.1.30).
- Files that are required
More information about the software
Best Android Data Recovery software to recover deleted files from Android phone/SD card/tablet on Windows 11/10/8/7 and macOS Monterey/Catalina/Big Sur/High Sierra.
- Inappropriate Handling
- Accidental Deletion
- OS/Rooting Error
- tDevice Failed/Stuck
- Virus Attack
- System Crash
- Forgotten Password
- SD Card Issue
Aiseesoft Android FoneLab (v3.1.30). System Requirements
- OS Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/XP Mac OS X 10.0 or higher (macOS Big Sur/macOS Monterey).
- CPU/RAM 1GHz Intel/AMD Processor or Above 1GB RAM
- Hard Disk space 200 MB or above
How to Download and Install Aiseesoft FoneLab for Android (v3.1.30)
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe and install the software