This article explains how to get the full version of AOMEI WinfrGUI v1.0.0 for free on your computer. For instructions on how to install AOMEI WinfrGUI v1.0.0 on your computer, follow the link below.
Table of contents
- About the software
- AOMEI WinfrGUI (v1.0.0) System Requirements
- How to download and install AOMEI WinfrGUI v1.0.0
- Required files
More information about the software
You can fully invoke Windows File Recovery (Microsoft’s command-line application) to recover deleted files from a graphical interface.
- It is simple and easy to use. In just a few steps, recover deleted files on Windows 10/11.
- Free & Efficient. You can recover media/office/zip files 100% free.
- Compatible & Safe. Supports Windows 10/11, NTFS/FAT/exFAT/ReFS.
AOMEI WinfrGUI (v1.0.0) System Requirements
A computer that runs Windows
Downloading and installing AOMEI WinfrGUI v1.0.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the files. This article will help you learn how to extract. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe and install the software