This article shows how to install LibreOffice 7.4.0 free on your computer. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing LibreOffice v7.4.0 on your computer.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- LibreOffice v7.4.0 System Requirements
How to Download and Install LibreOffice v7.4.0
LibreOffice is a powerful and free office suite, a successor to OpenOffice(.org), used by millions of people around the world. Its clean interface and feature-rich tools help you unleash your creativity and enhance your productivity. LibreOffice is the most versatile Free and Open Source Office Suite on the Market. It includes Writer (word processing), Calc(spreadsheets), Impress [presentations], Draw (vector graphics, flowcharts), Base and Math (formula editor).
Your documents will look professional and clean, regardless of their purpose: a letter, a master thesis, a brochure, financial reports, marketing presentations, technical drawings and diagrams. LibreOffice helps you to concentrate on the content and makes your work look professional with its powerful styles system.
LibreOffice can be used with many document formats, including Microsoft(r), Word (.docx), Excel, (.xlsx), PowerPoint, (.pptx), and Publisher. LibreOffice supports the Open Document Format (ODF), a modern, open standard. LibreOffice allows you to have complete control over all your data and can even export your work as PDF.
LibreOffice’s main features are:
- Bigger spreadsheets, better presentations
- Calc, 16,384 columns
- Writer provides better tracking of change
- In presentations, document themes
- And much more
LibreOffice v7.4.0 System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 Update with KB3063858, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012 to 2023, Windows 10 and 11 (LibreOffice is fully supported for Windows 11).
- Pentium-compatible PC (Pentium III, Athlon or more-recent system recommended)
- 256 MB RAM is recommended.
- Maximum 1.5 GB available hard drive space
- 1024×768 resolution. A higher resolution is recommended.
- macOS 10.12 & newer
- Intel or Apple silicon processor
- RAM RAM up to 512 MB
- Available hard disk space up to 800MB
- 1024×768 graphics device with 256 colours (higher resolution recommended).
Download and install LibreOffice.
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
Run Setup.exe then install the program