This article will demonstrate how to install SDRecovery V2.1 on your computer. Follow the steps and direct download link below to install SDRecovery.
Table of contents
- About the software
- SDRecovery Version 2.1 System Requirements
- How to download and install SDRecovery version 2.1
- Required files
Information on the software
SDRecovery a tool that can help you recover data from a corrupted or deleted SD card. The best way to recover data from a damaged or erased SD card is to immediately stop using it.
SDRecovery’s main features are:
- Deep Scan is a great way to discover files that arenâ€™t visible.
- Only compatible with ExFAT and FAT file systems
SDRecovery 2.0 System Requirements
- Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows8.1, Windows 7
How To Download and Install SDRecovery V2.1
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe and install the software