This article shows how to download the full version Stellar Toolkit Data Recovery Version 10.5.0.0 and install it on your own computer. You can download Stellar Toolkit For Data Recovery v10.5.0.0 from the direct link provided below.
Table of Contents
- Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery v10.5.0.0 System Requirements
- How to download and install Stellar Toolkit Data Recovery V10.5.0.0
- Required files
Information about the software
Advanced data recovery software to retrieve data from Macs Windows, Linux, Linux, and Synology drives.
Unexpected shutdown, hypervisor malfunction, human error, and data loss can all occur on virtual machines. Stellar data recovery toolkit allows you to mount a virtual machine (VMDK/VDI, VHDX, VHDX), and retrieve the lost data.
System crashes and fails to boot can be caused by OS updates, hardware problems, or software bugs. Unless data is recovered from storage media, the data on a crashed/unbootable system can be lost. Stellar data Recovery Toolkit can create a USB bootable recovery USB to give you access to the crashed computer and retrieve your data.
Stellar Data Recovery toolkit is designed for all types of storage drives, including hard drive and solid state drive, USB flash memory, hybrid storage, portable drive, memory card, optical storage, Synology drives etc. After entering the BitLocker password and Startup key, it can also recover data from encrypted BitLocker(r), drives.
The toolkit is capable of reconstructing an inaccessible, RAID array using parameters such as disk size, start sector, stripe/block, etc. It then scans the RAID volume for data recovery. It can also provide probable values for RAID construction if the parameters are not known, thus allowing data recovery.
The toolkit can also recover data from a virtual computer by mounting the VM file and scanning it as a physical storage. It scans the visible partitions of the virtual computer. The toolkit can also search for and locate missing partitions to scan and retrieve data. The toolkit is capable of recovering data from VMDK images, VDI and VHDX.
Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery consists of the following main features:
- Virtual Drives (VMDK, VDI & VHDX) can be used to recover data.
- Restores lost or inaccessible arrays RAID 0,RAID 5,and RAID 6.
- Recovers Synology drive data (BTRFS-file system).
- Supports NTFS, APFS, Ext4 & more file systems.
- Compatible with Windows 11, 10, 8, & 7.
Stellar Toolkit to Data Recovery v10.5.0.0 System requirements
- Processor: Intel compatible (x86, x64)
- Memory: Minimum 4 GB (8 GB recommended).
- 250 MB hard disk for installation files
- Operating System: Windows 11, 10 , 8.1 , 8 , 7
How To Download and Install Stellar Toolkit to Data Recovery Version 10.5.0.0
- You can click the download buttons below to finish downloading all the files. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software