This article will show you how to install Typora v1.4.4 on your PC. For assistance in installing Typora 1.4.4 on your computer, follow the instructions and direct download link below.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Typora v1.4.4 System Requirements
- How to download and install Typora 1.4.4
- Required files
Typora is a seamless reader/writer experience. It eliminates all distractions like the mode switcher, preview window, syntax symbols and markdown source code. Instead, it provides a real live preview feature to help you concentrate on the content itself.
Typora lets you manage your files quickly and easily. There are two panels: a file tree panel, and an article (file list) sidepanel. You can organize your files however you like, and even add sync services such as Dropbox or iCloud.
The main features of Typora are:
- Organize Files
- Outline Panel
- Import & export
- Word Count
- Focus Mode & TypeWriter Mode
- Auto Pair
Typora v1.4.4 System Requirements
- macOS: >= Version 10.14 (For older macOSs, please click here)
- Linux: Ubuntu 18.04 and Ubuntu 20.04 were tested.
- Windows: Windows 7/8/11, Windows 10/11, Windows 10/11 and Windows 11 are required. Supports x86 (x64), amd64 (x64), ARM (arm64).
How To Download and Install Typora Version 1.4.4
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY, the password for extracting, will always work!
Start Setup.exe to install the software